Aug 3, 2011

iCloud and iWork Beta Review and Price

Apple has now updated its iCloud.com with a new official login page that’s built onto a virtual machined aluminum unibody badge. Those of you rocking iOS 5 or 10.7.2 and who’ve also created an iCloud account are probably already busy frolicking through email, editing contacts and slinging calendar events all from the comfort of your browser. A screenshot from MacRumors also shows the addition of an iWork section, which we’d surmise means the previously siloed iWork beta now has a new place to call home.

And if you’re wondering how much it’ll cost you to claim more than those 5GB that Apple’s tossing in gratis, the folks over at Electronista have confirmed that an extra 10GB will cost $20 per year, while an extra 20GB runs $40 / year and an extra 50GB will demand $100 per annum.

source; 2dayblog.com

5 comments:

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

I don’t know how can I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You're wonderful! Thanks! Visit this website: How To Lock Files The Marine Way.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More